Our expertise allows us to tailor an exercise regime to optimise the management of your medical condition, optimise your performance and improve your quality of life
Courses that we run
- Cancer survivor rehabilitation
- Pulmonary and Respiratory Rehabilitation
- Exercise training for diabetics to optimise glucose management
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis weight bearing programme
- Balance training programme and falls prevention
What dose it involve?
- Exercise testing
- Exercise training in a safe and supervised environment
- Heart rate monitoring
- Close links with your GP
- Close links with your consultant
- Small groups of 8 clients
- Personal attention
- 20 years of expertise
- Response to and aches and pains
- Group support
You can be referred to Heart 2 Heart Cardiac Physiotherapy by your rehabilitation team, GP or consultant. You can also contact us on 0877667465 or email@example.com and we can arrange the referral.
The assessment costs 90 euro. This consists of an exercise test and a musculoskeletal assessment to ascertain tour level of ability. From this a tailored exercise programme will be designed for you. We will work with you to set and achieve your goals.
The classes cost 25 euro. If you have private health insurance you can claim up to 13 euros back depending on your health policy.